Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Real Life Entrepreneurship

You're probably wondering what the heck Real Life Entrepreneurship is, right? Is it a concept? Is it a blog? Is it an opportunity? The answer to all three of those questions is...YES!

Today is Tuesday, August 23, 2011. I have many things to be grateful for. Do you? I have money to pay a few bills, food in the pantry, and a roof standing strong over my head and my daughter's. This is us:

No resemblance, right?

Here's the thing, I have these dreams, and values, and goals that I want to achieve and guess who is my prime motivator? Little Red here. For her I want to be a positive example of a mother, a friend, a leader (in that order). I want to empower and inspire the people in my life and those who I reach, to be their best selves. I want to experience ultimate joy, selflessness, wealth, success and security for both myself and my daughter through my actions (after all that is all I can control). I want to enjoy the benefit of spiritual peace and abundance.

As Red went off to school a couple of weeks ago and I began to find more time to look for employment (long story short, I need to work to keep me and Red in this house), I started being handed opportunities. It's funny, because if I hadn't been looking they would have found someone else to give life to them. So, this blog is the story of these opportunities come to life.

Besides being Red's mommy and wanting to be that person I outlined above I am a writer who aspires to be published, a graphic designer who loves being on a creative team, a cook who loves food, I treasure music and love to sing, I appreciate art and enjoy painting, and I am a woman who wants to succeed and help other women entrepreneurs enjoy success.

And, there begins my story. What will happen tomorrow? Stop by and see. You might get turned on to a good idea, introduced to a recipe or a new friend, or even get invited to dinner. Until then, I wish for you the most amazing life. Have an inspired day!

1 comment: