Did I hear screams out in cyberspace? Yes folks, fear is what keeps us from achieving anything, ANYTHING in life. Am I kidding? No. Think about it...
|WOMAN WATCHING THE OCEAN |
© Eric Limon | Dreamstime.com
We have BIG FEARS, but that doesn't stop us from having BIG DREAMS! So take ten minutes out of your life today and write down your dreams - short term, intermediate, and long term. Here are mine:
Short Term (6mos to 1 yr):
- Secure and income of $30,000 annually
- Paint Red's room for her birthday
- Plant a tree and re-do the flower bed at the front of the house
- Zero debt
- New roof with a ridge vent and new insulation in the attic.
- Secure and income of $60,000 annually
- Afford to keep Red in Montessori school
- Invisalign braces for me
- Travel to Ireland with Red
- Secure income of $100,000 annually
- Renovate our house and add 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, an office, and enlarge and update the kitchen
- Take Red, Mom, and Dad to Alaska on vacation
- Invest in a property at the beach
- Invest for our future, retirement, college, etc.
I'm having a new business Open House on September 15th at 7:00 PM. Come and meet some amazing women, network and eat good food. It promises to be a great time!
Shameless marketing for Wednesday, August 29, 2011: Become your own boss! Come to the Open House to find out how. E-mail me. Visit my iCommerce site. Have a great day!